Saturday, June 16, 2007


Yann bin with make up , so I call him Yann yann :D

I just reached home and I did'nt sleep at all.
Went to Amk yesterday, met Teck soon at Hub.
Then went to look for Vone & co.
Slacked and decided to go to Bishan.
Met up with Yann Bin , Guo yi and Wei hao.
Choo choo train!
The scenario was dead hilarious.
For that instant , I felt like I was in an asylum.
After that cabbed down to 465, funeral.
Li Guang & co were there, but he left awhile later.
So Yann Bin , Tong , Teck Soon & I went to Macd.
Some fight started again!
Went back to the funeral, then went to buy breakfast.
Guo yi , Yann bin , Joe & I waited till we nearly faint.
21 packets of chee cheong funs!
Went back ,rested then everyone went home.
Leaving me , Teck Soon & Yann bin.
Tong went to look for Darius & co.
Teck Soon left shortly after.
So slacked with Yann yann.
We were practically drawing on each other's stuff.
Decided to go look for Tong & co.
Talked about getting high, someone got angry and left.
Cabbed home after that!
Boat Quay tonight, Lemon's birthday like yay :D

Time will prove everything.
Just hope it'll be what I wanted it to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home